Last night I built a steam box out of 1×6 boards. All that remains to be done is to put some foam weatherstrip on the door and run a few dowels through it to get the wood off of the bottom of the box for steam circulation. The steam generator arrived a few days ago, so once I get the box finished up it will be ready to go. I found that the Wagner steamer hose will mate with 1/4″ pipe fittings. I spent a little extra for brass rather than galvanized iron. I also re-worked my bending form with a gentler curve, providing a fairly close match for the rib shape. It won’t give me a perfect fit, but will get the capstrip close to the curvature needed.